Stonebridge Townhomes, Wasaga Beach
known as “Stonebridge by the Bay” is located at the east end of Wasaga Beach. This beautiful community has a Cape Cod cottage like feel to it, and is within walking distance to the Georgian Bay and various commercial businesses and restaurants. In addition to the convenient location, Stonebridge also offers home owners a community salt water pool, naturalized ponds, walking trails, a private Beach Club, and much more! The first few phases sold out quiet quickly, which now leaves Stonebridge by the Bay releasing their 6th phase. This new collection will bring rear lane homes starting at 2,200 sq. ft.
For more information, pricing, floor plans, and a personal tour please contact Melanie Moss at (705) 888-8180, or Email: email@example.com
What Amenities Comes With Purchasing a Stonebridge Townhouse?
- The nearby Stonebridge Town Centre (including; restaurants, major retailers, dentist, banks, etc)
- The Community Salt Water Pool with lounge chairs
- A river front Beach Club
- Naturalized areas
- Walking trails
- Open green place
- Short walk to the worlds longest fresh water beach (Wasaga Beach)
What will Phase 6 Stonebridge homes feature?
- optional elevators
- 3 level design
- main floor master available
What are the starting price points?
- Depending on whether you get a traditional or an open concept home, the prices vary
- Prices will begin at $489,900 for a 2,126 sq ft. home
Who can I contact for more information?
- Melanie Moss
- (705) 888 8180
- Greg Syrota
- (705) 446 8082