The Re-Launch of “The Shipyards” in Downtown Collingwood has been great to see. 70% are Now Sold! The current phase includes 16 Townhomes features “Arts & Crafts” style inspired Architecture including clay brick, precast stone, heritage-style siding, columns and railings. All exterior colours are architecturally controlled for the purpose of providing a harmonious streetscape.
Prices start at $569,900 for 1650 sq. ft., up to the largest unit being 2805 sq. ft.
When homeowners reserve their townhome they can also choose to expand with Two Design Options.
1) The Finished Basement Option ($20,000 extra – 320-340 sq ft) gives you additional living space in the basement where a flex room plus a full bathroom could be your answer to unexpected weekend visitors or perhaps is your personal study, hobby room or exercise den.
2) The Finished Loft Option ($80,000 extra – 780-800 sq ft) gives you a second floor built into the roof space with traditional dormers and a sloping open ceiling overlooking the Great Room below. This loft option feature gives you an additional Bedroom, Bathroom, and Loft Room.
Construction has begun, and closings are expected to be Summer of 2017. To arrange your own personal tour, or for more information please email or give me a call.
- 1650 square feet (Includes 115 square feet finished basement)
- Optional second floor loft 780 square feet
- 1665 square feet (Includes 115 square feet finished basement)
- Optional second floor loft 800 square feet
- 2540 square feet (Includes 115 square feet finished basement)
Shipyards Master Plan