Collingwood – Blue Mountain Real Estate Market JUNE 2016
This report covers the Western Region of The Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® which includes Wasaga Beach, Springwater, Clearview Township, Collingwood, The Blue Mountains, Municipality of Meaford and Grey Highlands.
Residential sales recorded through the MLS® System of the Southern Georgian Bay Association of REALTORS® came in well above year-ago levels in June 2016.
All Real Estate – Western Region
- June 2016 real estate sales, including residential and non-residential numbered 309, an increase of 14% on a year-over-year basis.
- Total sales dollar volume for all real estate sales in the Western Region for the month of June was $111,737,695,up 27% over the same period last year, while sales dollar volume is up 32% year-to-date.
Residential Real Estate Western Region
- Residential Sales numbered 287, a 19.6% increaseover the same period in 2015. This marked a new all-time record and was the second month to ever see more than 250 sales.
- Residential listings – 372 new listings for the month of June, up 18.8% and total number of listings in the system – 652, down by -32.1% year to date.
These local markets were up from the same period in 2015:
- Clearview: 22 units sold – an increase of 2% over June 2015. The 12 month average price increased 21% to $427,587
- Collingwood: 50 units sold – an increase of 16.2% over June 2015. The 12 month average price increased 15.4% to $405,637
- The Blue Mountains: 19 units sold -an increase of 18.75% over June 2015. The 12 month average price increased 2.2% to $621,332
- Municipality of Meaford: 17 units sold –an increase of 21.4% over June 2015. The 12 month average price decreased 1.85% to $307,667
- Wasaga Beach: 78 units sold – an increase of 18.2% over June 2015. The 12 month average price increased 9.55% to $327,953