Things to know before you go to Blue Mountain Village
Things to know before you go to Blue Mountain Village.
To ensure guest safety the Blue Mountain Village Association has been putting protocols into place, they are implementing appropriate precautions recommended by the local health agencies and the Centers for Disease Control and prevention.
The below are things you should know before you go.
- Appropriate social distancing of 2 metres (6 feet) between people. When physical distancing can’t be observed we recommend wearing a face mask.
- We have implemented a system for traffic management and flow within the Village. Please remember to follow the rules of the road.
- The Village will limit capacity this summer and will be a bit different from previous years. To ensure entrance into the Village on busy days please plan ahead and pre book where possible.
- All restaurant patios are open and some offer takeout. Plunge! Aquatic Centre is now open. Click here learn ‘What’s Open’
- Public Washrooms are open daily from 10am-6pm
- Employees with COVID-19 symptoms are asked to stay home
- Increased frequency of disinfection and cleaning of public restrooms and indoor areas
- Addition of hand sanitizing stations and washing stations in the busiest places
- Addition of communications and signs for hand washing and distancing
To stay up to date on protocols please visit -> https://bluemountainvillage.ca/updates