Jump on the Collingwood Food Trail
The Collingwood Market Food Trail is an alternative way for market vendors and customers to continue the farmers’ market experience/while practicing social distancing. This involves biking, walking, running, wheeling or driving to different destinations within Collingwood visiting market vendors and seeing the community!
Hop on the Collingwood Food Trail anywhere you like. Visit some of the stops or all of them. The Collingwood Food Trail is set up every Saturday starting at 10AM.
A weekly draw! All location hosts will be distributing a print postcard for purchases made along with a sticker! Earn six stickers for a chance to win a gift ($25 value & the draw is held weekly).
– Limited line ups
– Have the choice to pre-order
– Have the choice not to pre-order
– Get the community moving and seeing new places
– Less parking issues
– Everyone can participate
- Chef Patrick’s Gourmet Foods
- Crooked Tree Fine Foods
- Harvest Moon Farms
- Hurber’s Wildwood Farm – pre-orders required
- Donald’s Honey – pre-orders required
- McCutchenon’s Maple Syrup – pre-orders required
- Aster Land Bread – pre-orders required
- Tesoro Mercato
- Collingwood Olive Oil
- Ashanti Coffee
- Duntroon Cyder House/Dunridge Farms
Stay tuned as more vendors hop on board.
You can join the Collingwood Food Trail Facebook Group to stay informed and share your shopping experiences.
If any food vendors would like to join up, please e-mail Monica.