Snowmobiling in South Georgian Bay
Are you an adrenaline junkie looking for an activity to pursue during the winter? Gear up for fast fun, and try snowmobiling. Within Southern Georgian Bay, the trails in our area are known as District 8 and 9, covering from Meaford, down to Creemore, up around the bay to Tiny Township. With kilometers of recreational paths that are groomed daily to meet your Sno-Cat’s needs, you are sure to find an area to enjoy.
The Ontario Federation of Snowmobile Clubs (OFSC) is a volunteer led not for profit association that provides the voice for organized snowmobiling in the Province of Ontario. Website includes trail guides.
OFSC Website | District 8 Website | District 9 Website | Seasonal Trail Permits
Local Snowmobile Clubs
Snowmobile Friendly Restaurants within District 8 and 9
- The Old Mill House Pub, 141 Mill St. Creemore
- Steeler’s Restaurant and Pub, 23 Queen St. S., Elmvale
- The Falls Inn, 140 Front St W, Walters Falls
- Steven’s BBQ Restaurant, 195 Toronto St S, Markdale
- The Junction Restaurant, 54 Proton St N, Dundalk
- Best Western Inn On The Bay, 1800 2nd Ave E, Owen Sound
Guided Snowmobile Tours
Blue Mountain Resort Website