Paid parking at Sunset Point Park and Princeton Shores, is in effect 7 days a week between the hours of 9:00 am to 9:00 pm from the Friday before the Victoria Day holiday until the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Collingwood residents require a digital Resident Parking Pass in order to park for free.
- Residents of the Town of Wasaga Beach, Town of The Blue Mountains and the Township of Clearview can purchase a digital Non-Resident Parking Pass seasonally to park.
- All other visitors are charged $10/hour with a daily maximum of $50.
Parking rates are $10/hour with a daily max of $50.
Link: Interactive Parking Map
Daily parking fees can be paid in 3 ways:
1) using the HotSpot Parking App;
2) scanning NFC/QR Code on the parking signs and paying through Apple Pay or Google Pay; or,
3) using the parking pay stations located throughout the park.
Daily parking fees can be paid in 2 ways:
1) using the HotSpot Parking App: or,
2) scanning NFC/QR Code on the parking signs and paying through Apple Pay or Google Pay.